You can get involved in the GTDP Board's work in a number of ways:
Come to a Board meeting:
- GTDP Board meetings are held every two months generally on Friday mornings. Apart from commercially sensitive matters, the meetings are open to the public, who can attend and observe proceedings.
Community Sub-Group meetings are held every two months, generally on Wednesday evenings. The meetings are open to the public, with a time for general public questions and the opportunity for public contributions throughout the meetings.
Contact a Board or Sub-Group member:
The members of the GTDP Board and Sub-Groups represent a number of different partner organisations and local interests. Please feel free to contact any of them directly about matters within their remits. For general community issues, the chair of the Community Sub-Group may be the best initial point of contact.
Represent your community and help shape future developments:
- Do you live in or work in Brettenham, Croxton, Kilverstone or Thetford?
- Are you actively involved in your community with a good network of local contacts?
- Can you put forward ideas from the residents of the area you live in?
The Greater Thetford Development Partnership is currently seeking four Volunteer Community Representatives to join its Community Sub-Group.
Application forms can be downloaded below. The application deadline is 12 noon on Monday 1 October.
For informal enquiries, please call Cassie Ruffell, Breckland Council's Regeneration Manager: 01362 656870
Respond to a consultation:
From time to time the GTDP or partner organisations may hold consultations on specific local projects and plans. Currently open consultations include:
- Community Governance Review to consider changing the boundary of Thetford Parish to include the upcoming Sustainable Urban Extension housing development
- Planning application for Phase 1a of the Thetford Sustainable Urban Extension
Previous consultations include:
- Pre-Submission consultation on the ʽEmerging Local Planʼ for Breckland development
- Joint Neighbourhood Plan consultation by Brettenham & Kilverstone and Croxton Parish Councils
- Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) Consultation
- Harriet Martineau Play Area Consultation
- Community Sub-Group Cycling and Walking Routes Investigation