'Greater Thetford: a destination of choice.'
Comprising representatives from parish, town, district and county government bodies, the Greater Thetford Development Partnership's vision is to make the Greater Thetford area 'an outstanding place with opportunities for all'.
The board is working with a number of partners to develop Greater Thetford - which spans the town of Thetford and the parishes of Croxton, Kilverstone and Brettenham - into a thriving, prosperous and attractive place to be.
The Board's objectives are:
- To seek and lobby for investment and improvement in strategic infrastructure
- To promote the Greater Thetford area as a 'destination of choice'
- To improve access to health services and the ability of people to adopt healthier lifestyles with improved leisure and recreation opportunities
- To revitalise Thetford town centre and improve connectivity with public and other forms of transport
- To ensure a good supply and mix of quality housing with choice and opportunity for all
- To encourage economic vitality in Greater Thetford and enhance education and learning opportunities to ensure residents can access jobs and skills near where they live